Friday, March 6, 2009

Radio and the Day of Engine 8
































After a visit to the radio station, it was down to business:

Engine 8

1. Push ups
2. Kettlebell Swings
3. Rows
4. Rest
5. Burpees
6. See Saw Press
7. Goblet Squats
8. Rest

Perform each exercise for one minute and move to next station without rest. Complete 3 rounds.

Then alternating wall sits with farmers carries for one minute each. A few rounds.

After That we did this:





Menu idea brought to you by Tod Pronto:

1 Cup non fat vanilla yogurt
strawberries
banana
1.5 scoops Prograde Lean

Mix in bowl or put into blender with water. Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I freakin' love it. I loved it then, I love it now! I'm talking about you getting dragged of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *Big breath* HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Did you see the smoke??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I had to throw those boxers away afterward. Whew, that got warm!

    ReplyDelete