Friday, February 11, 2011

Freaky 'get stronger' Fat Loss Friday

I made a huge mistake.

I was so excited about todays workout and the moosers first strength/cardio day, that I forgot to get any film footage!

I know, it sucks!  I can at least tell you they were challenged hard by their workout as they tested their strength with a few exercises and definitely surprised themselves with how strong they really are.

Here is the workout:

Split the class in half

Group 1 started with

Kettlebell Deadlift 4 x 6
Box Squats 4x 10

Rest one minute after completing a set of both exercises

Group 2 started with

Push Press 4x 6
Jumping Pull ups/Double Ring Rows 4 x 10

Rest one minute after completing a set of both exercises

Tomorrow is the first sixth day of the week for the MOOsers as they train in bootcamp tomorrow morning.  We are cranking it up a bit.  And the week after next...Cardio will never be the same ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment