Friday, April 2, 2010

Fat Loss Friday is such a Son of a Birch!

Another Friday in the books and the MOOsers got awesome work done today.  They started with Heavy Deadlifts of 3 sets of 8 repetitions.  I have video of it and will post it, I've just misplaced my camera temporarily, so as soon as I find it I'll post it. 

They all did a great job with their deadlifts.  George and Jule were hitting 175 for 4-8 reps and Emily and Shannon hit 155.  Awesome work everyone!

Then it was time for Son of a Birch. Here was the workout:

20 Kettlebell Deadlifts
25 Burpees
20 Rows
20 1 Arm Rows per side
100 High Knees per leg
20 Snatches per arm
20 Goblet Squats
20 Reverse Lunges per leg
100 Cross Over Hill Climbers
20 Push Press
20 Swings
20 3 Second Hold Bicycles
100 Hill Climbers per side

Complete 1 round

Perhaps the biggest news of the day though isn't that everyone finished but that George is now doing burpees all the way to the floor!!  Awesome George, there is no going back now:)

As I mentioned before, as soon as I find my camera, I'll get the videos up of today so stay tuned.

Well I found my camera so here are the videos of yesterdays workout:





No comments:

Post a Comment